Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MY NEW 'DO


Today Shelby and I got new haircuts. While that doesn't really sound like big news, the hair stylist asked me when my last cut was and I could not remember.

In my defense I have been rather busy. What with moving a state and a half away, raising kids, being a wife, and life, in general.

Tuesday is the big day for us. We start school. I am ready. I think. Well, I have all our curriculum and I am getting ready to write down the plans for the 1st month of school.

We ate a picnic lunch at a new park today and we loved it. There is a creek running right through it and it's so lovely. I have a feeling we are going to be packing up school books and spending lots of school days on the banks of that creek.

Ok, now that I have made everyone so bored they're ready for bed, all that's left to say is "Goodnight, Moon"

No comments: