Monday, September 20, 2010

THIS WEEKEND...I

Keys to the Cottage


  • went grocery shopping with Mike and the girls.
  • ate supper at Chickfila. We saw Trevor, Jessie, and a family from church. Saturday was Jessie's last day working there.
  • watched COPS with Mike.
  • made a blueberry delight for lunch at church on Sunday.
  • cooked BBQ and macaroni and cheese for lunch at church on Sunday.
  • listened to the visiting preacher give a great message.
  • hung out with my people:)
  • laughed.
  • watched an episode of Pushing Daisies, Hoarders, American Pickers, and Pawn Stars on Netflix. (Fyi~Hoarders makes me gag sometimes.)
  • Spent some much needed time with my husband.

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

ahhhh ... you laughed. I cannot think of a better way to spend part of your weekend.

Thanks for playing ... welcome and hello. So glad to meet you. Now go out and make it a GREAT week!!