Monday, December 28, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY


I did not get to the LAST Jesse tree devotional and neglect to do it. The most important one!!

I did not eat cheese ball and other rich leftovers for breakfast 3 days in a row.

I most certainly didn't decide to forgo laundry over the Christmas holiday and run out of towels with my parents visiting. I am just too Martha Stewart-esque for that!

There is no way on this earth that I sent my son to work this morning wearing a girl's uniform shirt because he ran out of clean ones (see above:) and he some how acquired a girl's black Chickfila shirt.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Loved reading your Not me and your undergarment blog! Had me LOLing!

Happy New Year to you!

paige

Michelle said...

Lol! I would never forego the laundry either. I also don't have 2 baskets of dirty clothes and a basket of dirty towels sitting on my bedroom floor either! :)

Blessings,
Michelle

RMSLIL said...

Thanks for the laugh, poor Trevor.