Monday, November 16, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not let my library fines get out of control because I just couldn't get it together enough to actually take the books, CDs, and movies back to the library. I am always very responsible and always stay on top of everything. Not me!!

I did not make a deal with my oldest daughter that if she wore tights on Thanksgiving she didn't have to wear them to church yesterday. I would never "make a deal" with a nine yr old. I would demand that she wear them to church because I said so. Not me!!

I did not laugh with my youngest when she accidentally peed on the closed toilet lid at a friends house Saturday night. I also did not laugh when she asked me if I had ever done that and say "More times than I can count". I would never pee on the lid of the toilet because I waited too long to go to the bathroom and didn't realize it was down. Not me!!

No comments: