Monday, September 21, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not stick my favorite spatula in the blender when making hummus and chop the top off it. Then, I did not look for the part that had been chopped off and heave a sigh of relief when it was all in one piece. A normal person would have just thrown the hummus out. I did not sit down and eat that hummus for lunch. Not me!



I did not just wash the spatula and put it back in my tool turnabout. Why would I still want to use it after the end was chopped off by the blender? When my husband saw it and asked if he should throw it away I did not respond~Absolutely Not!!! Not me!

I was not late for Shelby's dentist appointment because I dilly dallied around and did not get in the shower til 10:40 when her appt was scheduled at 11:00. That would be irresponsible and inconsiderate. Not me!

I did not threaten my child with a spanking if she ever unlocked my door with a pair of scissors again because she wanted to get on the computer. I am always the picture of self control to my children and would never lose it with any of them. Not me!

When taking Trevor to work last week I did not make my kids sit in the car while I went into Chickfila to get our lunch~for half price. I would never let my kids sit in the car in the parking lot to be able to run in and run out of a fast food place. Not me!

2 comments:

RMSLIL said...

THrow the spatula away! As I read that I was thinking, hmmh, I bet she ate the hummus anyways. I would have :)

Amanda said...

This was hilarious!! I need to start a Not me Monday!