Sunday, September 30, 2007

MY MAN MEME

The Game of Tag about your MAN

1. Who is your man? Michael Christopher
2. How long have you been together? We fell in love 18 years ago and been married for 16.
3. How long did you date? On and off for 2 years.
4. How old is your man? 34
5. Who eats more? Mike unless I am REALLY hungry.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did only because Mike didn't say things like that back then. He does now and he tells me every day without fail.
7. Who is taller? He is almost one foot taller than me.
8. Who sings better? He does. He has a very nice voice
9. Who is smarter? He would say I am but I think he is. We love a good debate and we look at some things differently because I am a woman and he is a man.
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. It takes a whole lot for Mike to lose it.
11. Who does the laundry? I do but Trevor folds all the clothes I wash so we both do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Our son
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We both do during the week because Mike works nights but on Saturday night he does but sometimes we switch.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. I have done the bills since we have been married. We just started a different kind of budget and I am excited to use it.
15. Who is better with the computer? He knows a lot ore than I do.
16. Who mows the lawn? Mike does and I am thankful for it. I don't even touch the lawn mower
17. Who cooks dinner? I do mostly but I love it when Mike cooks cause he is really good at it. He grills because I don't know how and he makes a mean batch of pancakes.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mike unless he is real tired.
19. Who pays when you go out? Depends, usually Mike.
20. Who is most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Let's see I have seen my parents 3 times this year and my in-laws twice so I say it is about equal.
23. Who kissed who first? We just kissed
24. Who asked who out? Mike asked me to a Christmas party so he asked me out.
25. Who proposed? He proposed to me at Ryan's Steakhouse in April 1991
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, me, me!!!!
27. Who has more friends? Me.
28. Who has more siblings? We each have a brother and a sister but Mike also has a half brother and sister that he doesn't know very well.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Mike, absolutely and I love the way he fills them out!!! I love you, baby!!!

I am tagging Seven4Heaven and anyone else that wants to participate!!

No comments: