Monday, June 25, 2007

YOU'RE SUCH A LOVELY AUDIENCE, WE'D LIKE TO TAKE YOU HOME WITH US, WE'D LOVE TO TAKE YOU HOME!

Mike made the mistake of getting the movie "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" from Netflix.

He has created a monster!!! Shelby LOVES the movie!!!! I have heard this song sung more times this weekend than I care to!! Not because we have watched the movie over and over. We have only seen it 3 times!! Mike and Shelby have sung the song nonstop since Friday evening!!!!!!

Okay, I'm tired of it now. That girl loves her some musicals!!! Don't get me wrong, I like the Bee Gees just as good as anybody, but come on now!! She even cries when Strawberry comes back to life. She loves her some drama mixed with happy endings.

Anyway, she has started singing "Here Comes the Sun" so maybe we are moving on!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Jen,

I'd like you to know I'm absolutely sure that song is going to get stuck in my head and stay there for days, so thanks a lot!

LOL

I'm so pleased you delurked and left such a sweet comment at my place. Rest assured your name is in the hat for the wedding favor giveaway.