Monday, June 11, 2007

I HAD VACATION LAG LAST WEEK......

You've heard of it or experienced it~~ I am sure!! That week after vacation when you walk around in a daze wondering what you are supposed to be doing. That was me all last week.

I am finally feeling like I am back to normal. Trevor left this morning for music camp. He is pretty tired and he has only slept in his bed two nights out of 23 days. He said he had a blast at The Wilds and he had a lot of things to tell us. On Saturday night he went and saw the third Pirates movie. He said he liked it but it was hard to follow.

We had Homecoming at church yesterday. We didn't get home til around 4:30. It turned out good though. We had about 50 people. The Calverymen sang in the afternoon and Shelby just loved them. They gave her a picture and Mike said she was turning into a roadie~for Southern Gospel. I cracked up!!

I am trying to get all our souvenirs from our trip together and writing out all the stuff we did so we don't forget anything. I will be writing some specific things about our trip at the end of the week. I start a Bible study at my friend's church tomorrow and free movies have started so Mike is taking the girls tomorrow. We just love free movies in the summer.

No comments: