Wednesday, May 9, 2007

AM I OUTTA MY MIND??????

People, have you seen my ticker at the top? Really it is 15 more days because Mike HAD to add another day! Just because he can. And my in-laws are coming next week and I am just sitting here cool as a cucumber posting on my blog.

Did someone slip a mild sedative in my grape juice this morning? Did I really go out of my mind? No, to both questions, I think! I am just taking things one day at a time. I am not going to wait til the last minute and go crazy for 24 hours. I have been decluttering for a few days getting everything back in it's place.

I am not going to stress about packing. If you know me at all, ahemm, you know that I can get spun up pretty quick. I start talking a little too loud, waving my hands around wildly, growling occasionally, and getting pretty red faced. Ahemmm-I am trying to avoid that stage of desperation and just taking things one day at a time.

I am a procrastinator, by nature, and I have to be careful or I will be STARTING to pack at 9pm the night before. (People, that has happened more times than I care to admit!!!) I am really striving to do differently on this vacation. Especially since we will camping for 9 nights!!! I need to be organized so we will survive this wonderful experience. Pray for me!!

No comments: