Friday, May 11, 2007

TO ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGY MOMS!!!

I just wanted to wish all my bloggy friends out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I am getting ready for my in-laws and trying not to stress!! (see previous post:~)

I just had to blog about my lovely MOPS group! Today was my last day as a MOP unless the Lord sees fit to give me another preschooler (newborn first, please:~) So, my friends gave me a going away gift~~here's where it gets good!!! It is this swell tote with my initials embroidered on the front!

Now, let me tell you that I almost bought a bag just like this the other day minus the initials!! I wanted to take it on vacation to take towels and stuff to the pool and though I really, really wanted it I refrained because I knew we needed to save money for the trip!!!! AWESOME!!!!! Thank you, Lord, for caring about the desires of my heart!!!

No comments: