Friday, January 5, 2007

The Skating Adventure

I took the girls to our community center to skate this afternoon. They haven't skated in a while and I figured this would be a fun thing for us to do together. I got their skates on them and right away they couldn't even stand up. Plan #2 I put the plastic beginner skates on them and they were off and skating~~~until~~~the first fall for both of them and then they were done. Dd said she didn't like falling on her behind and she didn't think she wanted to keep doing it. I believe we will be going back to get in some practice.

We got Miami Vice Season 1 & 2 from the library this week so I am off to go watch with my Dh. Don't you just love these old TV shows on DVD. We do!! Dh got The A-Team for Christmas and it took us back quite a few years ago.

Oh! One more thing, Trev's snake got loose last night and we have looked this house over for it. It was a king snake and it was about 15 inches long. If you see it you can keep it, just let us know you found it so we can stop looking!!! YYYUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!

1 comment:

RMSLIL said...

Hey,
You have a wonderful writing style. You write with such prose and I want to read more. By the way, I agree with you about the reunion thing. I am contact with the ones I care about from high school. The skating thing is funny and your DH was such an avid skater. Maybe you need to go back with him sometime.