- felt the strength of God in a very real way.
- shared with a friend and realized it's so freeing to talk about things we've been facing lately.
- laughed real hard when my daughters got a health lesson via a breastfeeding video at the doctor's office:)
- listened to S. practice piano.
- shared a special lunch with the girls because they were incredibly good at the doctor's office.
- thought today was Thursday until S. let me know it was Wednesday.
- prayed for our deacon at church that is having some serious health problems.
- hugged my husband.
- rearranged the school bookshelves for the bazillionth time.
- got wet from the rain.
- had lessons with the girls this morning.
- listened to Mike read, "Yobgorgle" to the girls.
- smiled and it felt good.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011