Saturday, December 11, 2010

PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER


We've had lots of good stuff going on this week. The girls and I have went to a piano lesson, choir practice, musical beginnings class, etc.

It's been busy but good. Now I'm ready for things to slow down a little bit. Next week we only have a piano evaluation and a piano recital party. Plus, lessons and the usual stuff that is necessary to keep a household running.

The girls spent the night with my sister last night so Mike and I shopped all day today. I know that sounds exhausting but it really wasn't. We enjoy being together and getting items checked off the list. I am married to a man who isn't afraid to, not only shop with his wife, be really engaged in what we're buying. He has a good handle on what our kids will enjoy and makes great suggestions. One of the many, many reasons I love him so much.

Shelby and Abby are in a little Christmas program tomorrow at church. Then, after lunch, we are planning to go to Walk Thru Bethlehem after church. It is a tradition for us and we really enjoy it. We're excited because Trev is bringing Jessie and we'll get to experience it with her this year.

Tomorrow evening is our MIM class~MIM means "Mothers In Mayhem". I'm speaking on "Volunteering". While gathering facts for my "little talk" I have come across some good information and I am thinking of using some of it as a unit study for the girls.

The weather people keep calling for a wintry mix tonight. I hope we either get A LOT or none at all.

Hope you all have a great day of worship tomorrow.

Deo volente

No comments: