Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CONFESSION TIME

What we did on Christmas Eve

We went for our annual Christmas Eve breakfast
at Cracker Barrel and then........


See these books?
They are gifts from the birthday party for the girls in March.
The party where they requested books for presents so
they could give them to charity.

See this bag of books?
This is the same bag of books wrapped up for Christmas
ready to be given to kids at the Children's Hospital.
On Christmas Eve.
They are only 9 months late.
I feel like a lump for not taking them sooner.
Don't judge me.

It wouldn't be that bad but Mike and the girls would ask
periodically when they were going to get delivered and I would
say, "Soon! I'm going to do it this week."
Well, now it's done and we were excited to take them.
See those bags that the girls are holding in the picture above?
They were given a gift for bringing all those gifts.
The lady at the front desk was so sweet.


After we left the hospital we went to the Adventure Science Center.
The people in the photo up there~they make me smile.

We left there and went to the movies.
Then, home to wait for Trev and Jessie.
Wow, I feel better now that I got that off my chest:)



1 comment:

♥ Heather said...

you're fine. we had the kids makes cards for the kids at st. judes during vbs this year. you know when they were mailed out? the week before christmas! lol.