- finished up grocery shopping.
- went to the Farmer's Market. We love the Farmer's Market.
- made a Pampered Chef sandwich ring that Mike loves.
- had the privilege of listening to my husband teach Sunday School.
- went out to eat with Trev and Jessie for Jessie's birthday. We were going to go to Loveless Cafe but there was an hour and a half wait so we ended up at Blue Coast. It was good:)
- took a GOOOOODD nap on Sunday afternoon. I love Sunday naps.
In other news, I made this soup tonight: Roasted Vegetable Minestrone and it was awesome. I absolutely loved it and it was so easy. I had Shel cut the veggies up this morning and put them in the fridge. This afternoon Abby helped me finish it up and it was so quick and simple.
At our house it has turned too cold, too fast. The girls have been wearing 2 sweaters and 2 pairs of socks in the morning. They are miserable until mid-morning when it gets a little warmer. They want us to turn on the heat but we are trying to hold off until it gets colder. It's supposed to get warmer by the end of the week so we just need to wear long sleeves and socks.