In the good old summertime, in the good old summertime.
Strolling through the shady lanes with your baby mine.
You hold her hand, and she holds yours,
and that's a very good sign.
That she's your tootsie-wootsie,
in the good old summertime.
Here's what's going on today:
- The girls are done with Music Camp and they're sad. We went to see their "Art Gallery" and "Choir Performance" yesterday. Mike only got about 4 hours of sleep~blah.
- I can't get use to Abby's two top teeth being gone or part of her eyebrow. When she came home from camp last Wednesday (7/7/10) she just pulled them both out. I think there was a little peer pressure for her to do it since I have been telling her she needed to pull them and she flat out refused.
- We are preparing to leave on Sunday for Oklahoma City. Shelby is competing on Tuesday at our national convention. She is singing "Gentle Healer" by Selah
- Westboro Baptist is protesting at our National Convention. This should be interesting. (don't click on the WBC link unless you want to be repulsed)
- I have decided to hang out all my clothes this summer to try to help cut some of the electric bill. I hope I last longer than a day. Cause it's hot.
- It's hot.
- Did I mention it's hot and I wilt in heat?
- I have a lot to do today so I should just end this and get moving.
- But I can't because I have to make it to 10.
- Have super, mellifluous, happy day!!!!!!