Friday, July 16, 2010

IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME

In the good old summertime, in the good old summertime.
Strolling through the shady lanes with your baby mine.
You hold her hand, and she holds yours,
and that's a very good sign.
That she's your tootsie-wootsie,
in the good old summertime.

Here's what's going on today:
  1. The girls are done with Music Camp and they're sad. We went to see their "Art Gallery" and "Choir Performance" yesterday. Mike only got about 4 hours of sleep~blah.
  2. I can't get use to Abby's two top teeth being gone or part of her eyebrow. When she came home from camp last Wednesday (7/7/10) she just pulled them both out. I think there was a little peer pressure for her to do it since I have been telling her she needed to pull them and she flat out refused.
  3. We are preparing to leave on Sunday for Oklahoma City. Shelby is competing on Tuesday at our national convention. She is singing "Gentle Healer" by Selah
  4. Westboro Baptist is protesting at our National Convention. This should be interesting. (don't click on the WBC link unless you want to be repulsed)
  5. I have decided to hang out all my clothes this summer to try to help cut some of the electric bill. I hope I last longer than a day. Cause it's hot.
  6. It's hot.
  7. Did I mention it's hot and I wilt in heat?
  8. I have a lot to do today so I should just end this and get moving.
  9. But I can't because I have to make it to 10.
  10. Have super, mellifluous, happy day!!!!!!

No comments: