Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jessie and Kaiya when they were out here for Trevor's graduation.

Not a whole lot going on here. Just a lot of talk about snow. If you want to read a funny post about it go here. She cracks me up!

My friend Eric posted something worth watching on his blog here. It is worth watching.

The girls and I did a full day of school and I got a lot of cleaning done. It feels so good to get things back in order.

The kids and I went to church tonight and wouldn't you know the meal was pork roast:) At least we didn't have the same sides as last night. They made mashed potatoes and green beans. It was so delish!

Trevor worked all day and got home just in time to leave for praise band practice.

I am really hoping we get some snow but I will believe it when I see it.

2 comments:

RMSLIL said...

Did Mike still get beans and greens, though?

Jen said...

Haha! Yeah he loves them! I do too but that is his Wed night supper by himself:)