Saturday, January 2, 2010

010110-010210

This was right before midnight when everyone was rushing to get outside.

New Year's Eve we went over to our friends Marvin and Sonia's house. This is our 3rd annual NYE party over at their house. Last year and the year before were great but they just keep getting better and better.
Everyone was outside making some noise.
(These two pics were the only ones I got before my camera battery died)


We got there about 7pm on NYE and we didn't leave until last night around 9:30.

We played Apples to Apples a bazillion times and it was soooo much fun. I have to say it is now my favorite game.

We all went straight to bed last night when we got home. We were exhausted from partying.

Today we got up late and breakfast~it's Pancake Saturday, of course:)

It is really, really cold here so other than a trip to the grocery store for some necessities (read~toilet paper:) We have been hunkered down at home cleaning, eating, and watching movies.

Trevor has been in Gatlinburg for the last three days with a friend's church youth group and he is having a great time. He comes back tomorrow.

This year I have decided that this will be more like my journal. Feel free to read or not:) I just want to have a record of our lives and this blog serves that purpose.

No comments: