Saturday, December 5, 2009

IS IT JUST ME?????

Is it just me or are people more rude lately?

Usually I can just shrug or laugh off people's rudeness but lately it has gotten kind of ridiculous.

This morning Mike and I went grocery shopping. We got to see someone shoot another driver the bird, lots of horn honking, and a lady gave me attitude because HER shopping cart was blocking the aisle at Sam's.

Still I just smile and go on but honestly sometimes it's hard not to get snarky.

Last night we went to supper and the Christmas parade with my sister, bil, and Noah. I am not exaggerating when I say it took us almost an hour to drive about 2 miles. People were blowing their horns and almost hit us a couple of times. It was a little crazy.

We had a good time and the traffic was worth it just to hear Noah say "Thank you Holy Spirit" when the nice driver let us merge into their lane. And, the girls and Noah sang "The Twelve Days of Christmas" loud enough for my parents to hear in Maryland.

Oh well, I guess it's just me. Or maybe not.

Be nice!!

1 comment:

RMSLIL said...

Its not you. It took me 30 minutes to get to the interstate today in VA Beach. I left a shopping center and could not get out because of incoming traffic. One lady finally let me out. Then I was in a different area and missed my ramp so I went in a parking lot to turn around and a truck sailed right through a stop sign. Thank God I have good brakes. It is crazy out there.