Monday, November 17, 2008

GIVING THANKS PART 11

Today was a strange day. I had a lot to do, of course, it was Monday after all. Some how it became a weird day. I can't put my finger on it.

I had some baking to do because tomorrow is the kid's Thanksgiving feasts at Tutorial. For Trevor, I made Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies at his request. I made some Muddy Chex Mix for the girls. I made Butterscotch haystacks for supper tomorrow night at church.

Plus~school, laundry, making breakfast, lunch, and dinner, cleaning, taking phone calls, etc. etc. etc. So, you see I was productive, I was in a good mood, but was having a weird off day.

Could it be I didn't sleep good last night? Could it be I didn't have my quiet time? (I am leaning toward this explanation) Although, I did have some knee time when reading this situation. I have been following Adrienne, Jim, and little Owen for a while now and I was on the edge of my seat to hear that they were picking up their new little daughter. I am praying for God's Will in the whole emotionally charged decision that has to be made. Please join me in praying for all the people involved in this precious baby's life and that the right thing for her will be done. I want so much to see Adrienne take her home but God knows all and so I am praying the prayer that never fails~God's Will be done.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and going to Virginia. Hopefully I will have a new niece to cuddle by then. Wooo-hooo.

Today I am thankful for:
  • measuring spoons.
  • kisses and hugs from my man.
  • direct access to God.
  • the prayer that never fails.
  • sweet preschool voices in class tonight.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We are looking forward to you coming too! As for your new niece, I'm working on it :) See you guys soon! love ya!