Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SCHOOL'S IN!!!!!!!!!

Today is our seventh day of school and things are going pretty smoothly. We have been working on our cursive writing, Fungi, cake baking, and cobbler making. We have been busy!

Trevor has been going to the college and helping the girl's volleyball team practice. He is working a lot of hours, too!! He is busy, busy, busy!!

We are going on a swim play date tomorrow with my friend Ruthie and her kids~~this is the last week of pool time. We are wanting to get as much time in as we can. We have tentatively planned to go to the pool again on Friday. Got to get in the last bit of summer.

I hung out a load of sheets and towels on the line this morning. They were dry in 15 minutes!!! It is still HOT here!! I love the smell of fresh clean laundry that has just come in off the line. Smells so good. I thought to myself that I never want to live in a house where you can't hang clothes on the line. It just ain't right!!

No comments: