Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MY 100TH POST

Here are 100 things about me in honor of my 100th post in no particular order.

1. I am the oldest of three children.
2. I loved playing school and going to school.
3. I went to 4 elementary schools.
4. I went to 3 junior highs.
5. I went to 2 high schools.
6. I graduated from high school engaged to be married.
7. I got married in August after I graduated in June.
8. I have never regretted it for a minute.
9. My husband is my very best friend.
10. I would rather spend time with him than anyone else on earth.
11. I am totally and completely in love with him.
12. I am glad that on this coming Friday we will have been married 16 years.
13. I have 3 beautiful children.
14. I never thought we would have more than one because it took me so long to get pregnant with my second child.
15. There are 9 years between my first and second child.
16. There is only 2 years between my second and third.
17. I love them with all my heart.
18. I have been a foster mom.
19. I got pregnant with my daughter right after I became a foster mom.
20. I would have loved to adopt my foster son.
21. He was the only foster child we had and I loved him.
22. I wish I knew where he is today.
23. I have put whether we have more children in God's hands. (My husband has too. :~)
24. I love to cook but cleaning up is a downer.
25. I have a son that cleans up after I cook, that's an upper.
26. I homeschool a 16 yr. old, a 7 yr. old, and a 5 yr. old.
27. I sometimes get overwhelmed by it all.
28. I am always aware that I am my kids teacher.
29. I am not the best at it sometimes.
30. I have a lot of faults.
31. I am working on them.
32. I am going to Weight Watchers.
33. I have lost 25 pds.
34. I am thrilled about it.
35. I don't want it to come back!!
36. I have never flown on a plane.
37. I want to REAL bad.
38. I tell my husband all the time~he says it's no big deal but he has flown all over the country.
39. I am glad I am a parent of a teenager.
40. I love getting in to good discussions with him.
41. I love driving him to work because I know in a few months I won't be needed by him like that anymore.
42. I love that he has a great sense of humor and he keeps me laughing.
43. I have two daughters that make me smile.
44. They are as different as night and day.
45. I enjoy being with my family anytime I can.
46. I have never been farther west than Nashville TN.
47. I love driving a stick shift.
48. I didn't get my license till I got married.
49. I got them in my in-laws Buick Lesabre.
50. I was very scared.
51. I have been in numerous accidents.
52. I had one when I was on my way to work at the mall and trying to eat a burger at the same time.
53. I have worked as a newspaper carrier
54. a line girl at Western Sizzlin'
55. a babysitter
56. a medical assistant
57. daycare worker
58. opthalmic assistant
59. receptionist
60. sales clerk at a music store
61. These are not in order.
62. I was awarded a full scholarship to Kee Business College.
63. I got married instead.
64. I am not sorry that I made that choice.
65. I am Aunt Jennifer to 7 nieces and nephews.( pronounced ant thank you very much!!)
66. I love them all.
67. I have been in the room when 3 of them were born.
68. I loved every minute of it.
69. I would love to work in L & D.
70. That's Labor and Delivery for anyone who doesn't know.
71. I am a caregiver at heart.
72. I love taking care of people.
73. I have been with two people I love when they passed away.
74. I am glad I was there.
75. I was changed forever both times.
76. I am living a good life.
77. I can't imagine my life going any other way.
78. I am thankful I was introduced to Jesus at an early age.
79. I love Him more everyday.
80. I am a child of His and I am grateful for it.
81. I have two friends from high school that I stay in touch with.
82. I am glad they love Jesus, too.
83. I am blessed to have them and their families in my life.
84. I have known them for almost 20 years.
85. I am better for it!!
86. I have a brother that is a pastor.
87. I have a sister that is looking to Jesus for guidance.
88. I like camping with my family.
89. I like tent camping. ( I know I am weird!)
90. I like traveling but I like coming home, too.
91. I like scrapbooking.
92. I want to do more of it.
93. I want to hike to Elkmont Lodge and spend a few nights.
94. I love The Great Smoky Mountains.
95. I like camping in the winter.
96. I camped for a summer when I was 13.
97. It was one of the best summers I had growing up.
98. I can't believe how easy it has been to make this list.
99. I could keep going and going.
100. I have to stop now:~(

No comments: