Friday, August 3, 2007

LOOK AT US, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TOGETHER. LOOK AT US, AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW TRUE LOVE CAN BE, THEN JUST LOOK AT US.


Today is our 16th wedding anniversary. When I look back over our years together I can only say that the Lord has been the tie that has bound us together.

We were both 18 when we got married and people thought we were too young. I am sure they thought it wouldn't last. I know of at least one person that said it was a mistake. Her marriage ended years ago.

I told my friend on the phone last night that I am thankful that the Lord knew what kind of husband I would need because I was so young I didn't have a clue.

We are going out to celebrate tomorrow evening. I am so in love with my husband I am busting at the seams. Thank you, Lord for your gift in my life. You deserve all the praise for this marriage.

Ecc. 4:9-12 It is better therefore that two should be together, than one: for they have the advantage of their society: If one fall he shall be supported by the other: woe to him that is alone, for when he falleth, he hath none to lift him up. And if two lie together, they shall warm one another: how shall one alone be warmed? And if a man prevail against one, two shall withstand him: a threefold cord is not easily broken.

No comments: