Sunday, February 11, 2007

I Had The Time of My Life.....

Oh yes, I did!! We are back and it was GREAT!!!! We walked and talked, we ate and laughed, we read and watched TV, and that's as far as I going. We loved every minute of it!

We bought a few stuff for our newly planned bedroom. Mike said that for Valentine's Day he would paint for me. I need to go this week and pick the color I want to use. I found a quilt while we were gone but, sadly, they were out of the shams that went with it. Now I have to scour the internet and see if I can find it.

My parents, sister, and Trevor (my son) left this afternoon. Trev is going to go help them get their stuff from Florida. Oh, what am I going to do for almost two weeks without my Trevor! I will be missing him a lot! He is the one I use up most of my words on when Mike has a busy schedule during the week. I like our conversations in the evening during supper and clean up.

While he is gone I will have to make do with talking to a 6 and 4 yr old about why we should eat the veggies instead of dropping them on the floor. I will have to laugh by myself at the funny stuff on TV that the younger kids won't get!

I will have to get use to talking to myself after the younger two have gone to bed and it's just me. My almost 16 yr old is more company for me than he realizes I am sure. Probably more than he would like to admit seeing as how he IS ALMOST 16!! I am going to miss that almost adult kid of mine!!!!!

1 comment:

Special K ~Toni said...

Welcome home! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time reconnecting! Still green here though! :) You will have to post your newly painted walls and quilt when you get it all together!