Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Day

There are so many things I could look back on and lament. I am a person who analyzes things way too much! Did I say the right thing? Do the right thing? Was I the ______ to the person who needed me? I am ready for this year to look different. I can't be all to everyone and I need to reflect on what I can be and not what I can't be!


Enough philosophy!!! We went to O'Charley's for lunch today and as much as I like eating out I knew it would not be a great earth shattering experience! Why? Because I have 2 girls who eat like birds, a hubby with a stomach ache, and a teenage son whose eyes are too big for his stomach. Well, I was right! We spent $45 on a meal that we could have made at home and been much happier! Geesh!!


Hubby and I went through our junk drawers today and reorganized them. I like finding extra space for stuff!! It's like finding something we didn't know we had.


As the holiday season comes to a close and all the hub bub has died down, I am thankful for what I have and that God knows what I need and what I don't. I know that I am loved especially by the one that matters most! When things get rough in 2007, my prayer is that I will climb up in the lap of the One that knows ever single solitary thing about me and loves me anyway. What I am and what I will become is known by the Father who made me!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: