Saturday, January 8, 2011

SNOWY SATURDAY

Abby and Shelby with Jack Sparrow at Downtown Disney

This week has been really great...academically.

Starting our lessons after Christmas break was actually refreshing this time.

The girls were willing to start anew and so was I. That doesn't always happen.

You know, being on the same page with both of them, on the same day.

Sometimes I am the one who is RARING to go and the girls are blase.

Sometimes it's the other way around.

I am liking the new changes I have implemented. We got everything done that I had planned.

Why, because I was more organized. We even made it to the Y three times this week.

Now, you're probably asking yourself why I am even writing about this.

It's because I will need a reminder how things go when I take the time on Sunday evening to sit for just a few minutes and organize myself.

To my future self: IT'S WORTH IT!!!

No comments: