Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MEETING THE GOVERNOR



We went to the Governor's Mansion on Sunday afternoon. He and his wife had an open house and it was pretty neat. There were a lot of people and we were able to walk through Conservation Hall. (Nashvillians will remember this as the "bunker" that the previous Governor's wife had built.)

We were able to tour the first floor of the mansion. I use "tour" very loosely because there were so many people.

I wanted to take a picture of a man that was standing in line with us but Mike wouldn't let me. He was dress in 1920s fashion. Not in a creepy way but a cool, fun way. I tried to find a picture on the internet to link to so that you would know what I was talking about.

He had the newsboy cap, the glasses, the suit, and the overcoat. I couldn't see his shoes but I am sure they were part of the ensemble. I loved the whole look. I tried to get his picture when he got off the bus~I didn't get a good one.

I'm glad he didn't see me~he might have thought I was a stalker or a weirdo or private eye or something.

No comments: