Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mason, Shelby, and Abby at Cheekwood before I realized you're not supposed to take pictures in there. OPPS!

Wow! It's been over a week since I posted! How slack is that??

We have had a pretty busy week. All our activities are back in full swing so we were hopping this week.

Shelby started piano lessons on Tuesday so now we are going to W O Smith three times a week.

Let's see Thursday the 14th we went to Cheekwood with our buddies. It was really cool and the art exhibits were interesting to the kids. Abby's favorite was the Faberge exhibit. Shelby's favorite was the DICHOS: WORDS TO LIVE, LOVE, AND LAUGH BY IN LATIN AMERICA exhibit.

It was a beautiful day to be out and the kids got to have a snowball fight with the leftovers from the week before.

Monday we went down to CFA~Smyrna and then went to the Y to swim. It was nice to have Mike home and able to go with us since it was a holiday.

Oh, and confession time~I forgot to take Abby to her Musical Beginnings class last Thursday. We were having such a good time and all (see above:) that I just plain forgot. It was the first class after the Christmas break so I was out of my routine. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

I hate it when I do that though. It makes me feel old.

I'm excited about the week starting and glad to be having friends over on Tuesday.

Hope Monday is kind to y'all.

Peace out.

No comments: