Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NOPE IT'S NOT MINE

The other day I got a text from my friend asking me a sensitive question. Since I am not sure if there are men reading this blog, let's just say she asked what size I wear in a certain woman's undergarment.

I was very puzzled but sent her the info she was inquiring about. Around 10 minutes later she called me and was explaining that she found an undergarment on the top of her dryer and wondered if it was mine. WHAT??? Why would my personal belongings be at her house on top of her dryer?????? I sputtered and stuttered and said, "I don't think so!!!"

She said she had called her husband at work asking him about this undergarment. HE had no clue what the heck his wife was talking about.

She reminded me that I had given her some clothes that were in my garage. Okay~but I don't wear the size that she is claiming is on the top of her dryer. It wasn't the brand I wear either which only added to the mystery of how this thing got to my friend's house. On top of her dryer. She was so insistent that it was mine that I just said okay it must be~knowing good and well that it WASN'T!!!

I talked to my Mom and she said,"Oh it's probably one I left when I was out there." And~yeah that sounds good but doesn't make sense because my Mom hasn't been out here in a while.

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out where this mystery undergarment came from until it hit me this morning.

Here's the explanation:

When I was in Virginia this summer my friend gave me a couple of her undergarments that didn't fit anymore. I brought them home and one of them didn't fit me. I put it in the Goodwill box and forgot about it. When I took my friend some clothes from my Goodwill box this particular undergarment must have gotten wrapped up in the clothes because it ended up on my friend's dryer.

It is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Undergarment!!!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is MY undergarment!!!!

RMSLIL said...

How funny!

Ruby said...

Hi, I came across from MamaArcher just to have a browse on your blog. This post really tickled me!
Stranger than fiction!
Thanks for having me.
Ruby