Sunday, November 1, 2009

COMING DOWN OFF A SUGAR HIGH

November 1st!!

Wow, where did October go?

I can't believe it's time to bring out my pilgrim salt and pepper shakers from Publix~"Where shopping is a pleasure".

We feel water logged here in middle TN because this has been the 5th wettest October on record.

That means it rained~A LOT!!

So much, in fact, that most of the gravel in our driveway has washed away.

And~now driving on it is like being on one of those off road courses (not really but this is my blog and I can embellish if I want to)

I'm hoping November isn't so wet and that it goes by slowly. I'm tired of looking forward to the weekend or another special event or tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong~I don't think it's a bad thing that I do that sometimes but I also don't want to wish my life away because I'm waiting for the next thing instead of living in the right here and now.

I want to focus on thankfulness this month and how the Lord has blessed me.

Today I am thankful for dish soap:)

No comments: