Thursday, November 5, 2009

AHHHHH

No rain for 5 days so far!! AND they aren't calling for it until Monday:)

It has been so nice to have bright and beautiful days!

I am getting ready to make an apple crisp with apples that need to be eaten. The girls are playing nicely in their room.

AHHHH~~or maybe not.

The Lord has really been dealing with my heart lately and as I ponder and seek His counsel I am reminded of how much grace HE gives.

I don't want to be satisfied with my spiritual walk. I want to always be hungry for more of Him. I want to stand and do right even when it's hard and misunderstood by others.

I don't want to look at things and judge them by the world's standards. I want to measure them against God's standards.

And if that makes me weird or kooky or having too high standards or unrealistic or uncool or too much of a Jesus freak. I'm okay with that.

I want to love and be compassionate. Loving and be willing to stand for what is right.

Unwavering.

Lord, help me to be a vessel used by You. Strong in faith and love.

No comments: