Friday, June 5, 2009

ON THE UP AND THEN DOWN

This week I have had ZERO motivation.

I think it is due to AAE, you know, "After Anticipated Event"

I know I am not the only one that has ever had this. You get so excited about something and it happens~~then blah.

Having the family here was great and all the events went smoothly and I loved it all.

So, that was the UP and now I am on the down.

I have been just blah.

The girls have been to VBS all week and Trev has been at camp. It's not been a bad week just blah.

Ugh~instead of repeating myself over and over I will post pictures of the girl's birthday bowling party.

Abby and Gabby

Again, Abby's face slays me:)


The kids getting their bowl on.

Ava, Anna, Matthew, Ashley,& Mackenzie
Mason, Solomon, Chloe, Gabby, Abby, Ethan, & Aidan

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Where does she get those faces anyway? Tell her that her cousins are cracking up at her faces!