Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SIAM I AM

I had the best Thai food today~well, I guess it was~it was the first time I have ever had Thai food.

It was good!

I have felt very "off" the past couple of weeks.

Do you know what I mean by that?

I mean there is nothing really wrong, nothing I can put my finger on, I just feel off my game.

Or something. Thoroughly confused now?

I guess I shouldn't write about it if I can't explain it but, opps, too late now;~)

I am in the throws of planning an awesome graduation weekend for my Trev. We are so excited about family coming and we are going to PARRRTTAAAYY!!!

Jealous, aren't ya???

You should be:~)

I love that boy, Lordy mercy!!

1 comment:

RMSLIL said...

I wish I could be there. Had I known maybe one day earlier I could have if I borrowed from Peter to pay Paul and been on my way.

I received my announcement yesterday. I can not believe he is graduating already. Wow how time flies.

And you know of all people, I know what you mean to be "off". I have been like that for a few weeks and I think I have given it to you.

Toodles.