Thursday, December 25, 2008

LIFE ABUNDANTLY

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they might
have LIFE and have it ABUNDANTLY
. John 10:10"


Life. Abundantly.

Abundant-(1)very plentiful, more than sufficient; ample (2)well-supplied; rich in something

We can have life so abundantly if we truly believe the words of Christ.

I am so thankful that Christ spoke these words for me to know that I can have an abundant life.

A life rich in family and friends. A life abundant in grace and mercy. A life that is more sufficient than I could ever imagine.

As this Christmas day comes to a close I know that my life is abundant.

Christ is sufficient. He knows what I need and He well-supplies everything I need. He is plentiful in all things.

He doesn't withhold His love or His mercy. He is abundant in grace.

He PROMISES it!!

And you can believe it.




No comments: