Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BICYCLE, BICYCLE, BICYCLE

Guess who's learn to ride her bicycle?????????

She's doing better than me~~I didn't learn to ride til I was in the 5th grade. Seriously.

Stop laughing. I was into self preservation back then so I certainly didn't want to fall off a thing with two wheels and hurt myself!!

Laugh if you want but my Dad tried and tried to teach me but I didn't want to do it. Finally, I just got outside and decided to teach myself. I tried and tried and tried and I taught myself on a yellow sunshine bike with a rainbow banana seat.

It was groovy. Really. Groovy.

Peace and love ya'll, peace and love.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I learned on a blue banana seat bike....way cool! Love the Chevy :) My sis bought one not too long ago...you can guess who she took with her car shopping LOL.