Monday, August 25, 2008

THESE PICTURES CRACK ME UP!!!!

I came across these pictures while browsing through last years photos and I just cracked up!!! They are photos of little Samuel's birthday at Hot Dog King (the BEST place to get a hotdog and cheese fries on the East Coast!! ya'll from Tidewater know what I am talking about!!! Can I get a witness??)


Jessie looks like she is looking at Mike and saying "Say what????"

Look at those sweet curls!! Taylor is a sweetie!!


Samuel with the big hotdog on his head makes me laugh!!! (what the hay~~ why is spell check giving me a red line under hotdog~should it be hot dog because he doesn't have hot dog on his head~that would be real strange!!!:~)

Samuel saying, "Hurry up and read that stinkin' card cause I want that present!!!"


Daddy in a rare picture of him smiling. He likes to take "serious" pictures. Don't you, Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen about Hot Dog King, although lately I have been doing without the cheese on the fries.

Becky

Jessie said...

Love the pics!!! Sam just laughed when he saw himself!! As a matter of fact, we haven't been there since. We tried to go the last time your parents were here but the power was out because of an accident on Jefferson...go figure!! Anyway, thanks for the smile..I needed that!

Love ya, sis!