Sunday, June 15, 2008

DADDY~~YOURS AND MINE

Father's Day 2007

Yours
To my children~
There is no other man that you can look up to more than your Daddy.
He loves Jesus, works hard, loves you, and ALWAYS wants to spend time with you.
He loves your Mom and makes her happy. He would rather be at home with his family than any other place on earth.
He wants God's best for you and prays for you daily.
He deserves your respect and honor.
He is incredible and he's all yours.
I love you, honey!!
Happy Father's Day!!!



Mama and Daddy at the beach last summer


Mine
My Daddy is strong and hard working.
He loves Jesus.
He loves my Mama and makes her happy.
He would rather be at home with his family than any other place on earth.
He wants God's best for me and my family.
He and Mama pray for us daily.
He plays the guitar beautifully and I love to hear it. (I think Trevor is taking after him)
He deserves my respect and honor~and I do.
He has been a Daddy for 34 years.
I love you, Daddy!!
Happy Father's Day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Look how much Trevor has changed since last year, wow!

It ownt be long before Mike will be standing in his pictures again. I pray for him and all of you everyday .

Love ya,
Becky

Anonymous said...

O'The tears of joy we shed to see Mike standing there with his children . We know there is still alot of recovery to go.Your dad and I read this together after talking to you on the phone.Our happiness was overflowing we miss you very much and can't wait to see you soon. Love,Dad and Mom