Thursday, May 29, 2008

DO WE TRUST HIM???

I have been thinking and reading about trust and how we can trust God even when things are not going right in our lives. WE CAN TRUST HIM!! He has not abandoned us. He has not forgotten us. He is there and we can trust Him~~we REALLY can.

Even when we are angry, frustrated, raging against our circumstances, filled with uncertainty, positively numb, unable to express anything at all~~He is right there, never changing, never faltering, never surprised, never withholding His love from us. He is right there holding us in His loving arms like a mother holds her child. He loves us so much and He knows our wounded hearts.

I love Him more today than I did before April 9, 2008. Praise His Holy Name!!

Here is a link to a video I watched today. It is worth looking at. If you want to read about their story click here.

Yesterday Trevor had to go to training to be a junior counselor at music camp. What fun he will have week after next when he is practicing with the Jazz Band and Show Band. They have a recital on the last of camp to show off what they have been working all week. It is always a wonderful performance.

One of the things I love about Abby is her sense of style. She is rockin' these shoes!!

Those long, slim fingers belong to Shelby. They will be perfect to play the piano with. Hopefully, her dream will match mine:~)
If not this is what she has to look forward to~~~~~



JUST KIDDING:~)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I just want you to know that I miss you very much. I've not missed you this much before, but I miss you all tremendously. I pray for you all every day. I hope our mansions are next door to each other in heaven. Surely, the Lord would not be so cruel to have us be far a part!
Love you...God is good.
Thank you for your words today. I needed to hear them.
Theresa