Tuesday, April 1, 2008

EGG, TADPOLE, FROGLET, ADULT

I am taking a break from our learning about frogs to post. We have made a Wheel of the Lifecycle of a Frog, sang "Five Little Speckled Frogs", made a facts book, read from "Frog and Toad All Year", and learned words ending with the -og sound.

You may wonder why we have been learning so much about these little creatures. Well, we are going to see "Frog and Toad" at the Children's Theater on the 14th. We are trying to learn about them before going to see the play.

I love all the resources that are online. One of my favorite ones is Homeschool Share. One of the ladies from our homeschool prayer group gave us the link and it is wonderful. It has great Unit Studies and Lapbooks. You can pick and choose what you use and it has great ideas.

I also like it because it has things for my 6 yr old and 8 yr old. They can learn about the same thins but have age appropriate activities.



No comments: