Friday, January 11, 2008

SORRY TO LEAVE YA'LL HANGIN'

I am so excited about this Biggest Loser stuff. Not only do we compete for money but Isabeau (the runner up from last season of Biggest Loser) will be our trainer for the duration of the contest!

I will be going to the work out with her tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes and if I like her or not:~)

We have been busy, busy, busy this week with all kinds of stuff and Mike went back to school Tuesday. His schedule is so crazy this semester that I had to write it on the memo board to keep it straight. I HAD to do that cause everyday this week I have asked him, "What is your schedule??" He was getting fed up with me asking him a dozen times a day:~)

We had our homeschool prayer group last night and it was such a good time. We started by writing down reasons why we homeschool. We shared our thoughts with each other and it was refreshing to hear people's reasons. When I leave our little group, I walk away feeling more determined to finish this course that we are on and finish strong.

I am reminded of II Corinthians 12:9- But He said to me,"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." I feel very weak most of the time. When I think of teaching my kids I feel weak. Not up to the task. With my strength I am not but with God's strength and power I am more than able to accomplish the course set before me.

Have a great weekend, ya'll!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel girl! But in the end it is soo worth it. There are so many blessings that the Lord gives you when you teach your children.
-Jessie

*carrie* said...

Jen,

You go, girl!