Tuesday, January 15, 2008

LET'S WATCH THE BIG GREEN GOOSE

I am going to let you in on a little secret. When you see a post title that doesn't make sense at all. It was probably something I heard one of my kids say during that day.

Most of the time I have a hard time coming up with a good title so this is a way I use to title my posts. Plus, it's funny to me~~and to you now~~hopefully~~~well, even if you don't think it is, I do.

Anyhoo~~ here is how we spent our day today:

-got up got ready drove Mike to school at 8:15am
-drove kids to Tutorial
-stopped to get gas cause it is cheaper up there than around our house
-talked to my SIL, Jessie, to wish her a belated birthday with was Sunday
-went to Panera Bread and could not resist an Asiago cheese bagel with reduced fat cream cheese ( I had to throw the reduced fat in there to make myself feel better)
-sat in Panera and did my daily scripture study
-went back to the church where kids have Tutorial and knitted til time to pick up the girls
-took Trev to Ms. B's used book store so he could look for guitar music books~found a punctuation Usborne book for 99 cent WOOO HOOOO
-ate lunch driving to the orthodontist's office
-stopped and got the girls and I a drink because we were choking to death on our sandwiches
-sat in the parking lot of the orthodontist for 25 min wanting for them to come back from lunch
-waited on Trev for one hour and fifteen minutes
-drove back to pick Mike up at 3:50pm exactly one hour and 20 minutes AFTER his last class ended becuse we had NO clue that the were replacing a bunch of Trev's brackets today
-got back home at 4:05

WHO SAYS HOMEMAKING IS EASY??????????????????

Whew! I am tired! Going to watch Biggest Loser. BYE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed visiting you blog, seems like we have several things in common.Blessings.Lisa