Sunday, July 15, 2007

HOME ALONE!

With my wife's permission, of course, I have temporarily hijacked her blog. She left July 7 on a whirlwind family visit tour, and consequently, left me at home alone. Being at home... by myself... left to my own devices...? What a scary thought!
My darling wife does call a couple of times each day, to make sure I'm taking a bath and brushing my teeth. These may be considered natural acts that would normally be done without a thought, but the lack of wait in line for our bathroom is down dramatically and that seems to confuse me and makes me lose my train of thought.
My mother also checks in on me every couple of days to make sure I'm all right. I'm thinking "I'm 34 years old, if I haven't figured out how to make it yet, I'm doomed!"
Anyway, they're going to be gone until the end of the month, but rest assured, I will hold down the fort. I figure if I haven't burnt down the house in the first week, I'll probably be OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey M,
That post was just what I needed for a great laugh. Thanks.

Becky