Friday, April 13, 2007

The Oysters Were Curious, Too!!!

MOPS has been a lifesaver in many ways. When we first moved here, I felt like I was on an island. I had left all my friends in Virginia and I was drowning. One day I got on the computer and found a MOPS group and they have been great for three years.

I met my friends, Jenny and Ruthie, there. I have found encouragement and strength in all these ladies. AND~~ I am graduating. Abby will be in kindergarten in the fall so this is my last semester of MOPS.

I think these women are great!!! They share freely and honestly. They are strong, capable women who want to be Godly wives and mothers. These ladies are sometimes overwhelmed by their calling but know that it really is a calling to mother children.

I am proud to be a part of this lovely group. I am excited about what God has in store for me but at the same time I have a twinge of sadness that I won't be the mother of a preschooler come fall.

"I know that whatever God does,
It shall be forever.
Nothing can be added to it,
And nothing taken from it.
God does it, that men should fear before Him.
That which is has already been,
And what is to be has already been;
And God requires an account of what is past."
Ecc. 3:14-15

No comments: