Sunday, April 15, 2007

News About My Dad

My Dad was having chest pains Saturday morning so my sister and Mom took him to the hospital. He was admitted and given medicine to help his arrhythmia and high blood pressure. He had a stress test done today and they said that was normal.

They let him go home today and he has to go have another test on Wednesday. Thank you for those that were praying for him. Please continue to pray for him and my Mom. When I talked to him last night he sounded good.

My brother and his wife are buying their first house and I am so excited for them. They have their closing at the end of the month. The kids saw it for the first time yesterday and J. said that they were over the moon for it. I am sure they can't wait to play in their huge yard.

That is an update about the E. family. Thanks again for your prayers!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm glad everything turned out OK. I'll still be praying till his Wed appt.